Thursday, September 25, 2008

What a Surprise!


Wow! What a wonderful surprise!! My little composition notebook was chosen by Cloth, Paper Scissors to be in their online newsletter! This is the first time EVER that I've submitted work to anyone anywhere and of course, the first time I've ever been chosen! I am so very grateful to the people at Inspire Me Thursday http://www.inspiremethursday.com/  . It started with their weekly challenge titled "notebook". Then they sent out an email suggesting that "we" enter the Cloth Paper Scissors challenge. A week later, there's my little book!! So awesome! A small victory for moi. 

2 comments:

melanie said...

Congratulations! I saw your composition book featured in the newsletter and recognized it right away from IMT. I hope this encourages you to put more of your work out there ;)

Mary said...

Congratulation, Gina! Your book is really beautiful - simple and complicated at the same time.