Monday, October 27, 2008

Lucky Kitty



I can't decide if I'm the lucky one or my new cat is the lucky one! On the left is my new cat, Gypsy. She was a stray that was happily visiting my yard. When I started petting her (instead of chasing her away from my squirrels and birds) I saw that she was as skinny as a pencil! Obviously starving, probably abandoned, but sweet as could be. I immediately started feeding her, she was so grateful. But after my &*&^%^& neighbor threatened to dump her in some far off neighborhood I decided that she was comin' in ! Well, as you can see in the photo, there couldn't be a better match. After careful introductions, Gypsy is as happy as can be with my two cats (who were 'official rescues' and with my dog, Tucker. She's now spayed, has her shots and is just loving being part of our family. What a happy ending! ... or beginning?!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Aww adorable. I can't wait to meet him(her?)

Jacky said...

She looks a sweetheart... Gyspsy, I like the name too, suits her previous lifestyle.