Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Teaching!! A Giant Step!



Well, the universe is watching over me evidently and a door has opened wide. And I've decided to jump right in and see what happens. I've been given the opportunity to teach classes here in Westlake, CA, through a wonderful artist and sculptor named John Storojev at the Storojev Fine Arts Academy. I'm so excited and have planned two holiday workshops that take place December 5th and December 12th! The photos above are for the first workshop, a sweet little ornament made from an altoid tin and collage, paper folding, and 3d elements. The second will also be 3D , more of a table top or mantle decoration. 
There are some wonderful workshops planned for the Spring in collage, altered arts and mixed media so I hope, if you're reading this you will be interested in coming to class, telling your friends, getting mixed media back on the map in the valley! Email me if you have any questions or suggestions. The studio is at Storojev Fine Arts Academy home of the California Sculpture Academy 31143 Via Colinas , Westlake Village, CA 91362  (818)735-0700 
We are right across from The Four Seasons Hotel , near Costco in Westlake. Please leave a comment or email me if you're interested in these classes or any future classes. 
 

No comments: