Saturday, May 9, 2009

Collage Class!


Hi all! I've added a new class to the line up for May. Beginning May 20, for three Wednesdays I'll be teaching my Artzy Relatives class. Basically collage using your photos or those of old forgotten folks from antique photos. We'll work on canvas and use papers that we've painted or printed with rubber stamps, doodles, etc. No previous art knowledge needed. 
Class is held at Storojev Fine Arts in Westlake Village, CA. (818-735-0700) 
or email me, Gina,  at Lilbear768@gmail.com.  


Other classes you may find interesting are Altered Books, in which we take an old book and turn it into a new artpiece. 
And also Artful Folded Books, make unique little accordion, flag, star, and all kinds of folded books using paper that we collage and paint ourselves. 
If you're interested in any of these classes please inquire at Storojev Fine Arts (818-735-0700) or email me, Gina, at Lilbear768@gmail.com

No comments: