Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A little journaling



I've been doing a little journaling but haven't gotten to the journaling part yet. As my friend in one of my groups said, I seem to be a "backgrounder". I love doing the backgrounds of pages and then get totally stifled when it comes to what to write. I'm getting better but still love this step of the process. So here are a couple that I've done. One of them is from a journaling class I'm taking with Pam Carriker , who is a wonderful teacher..  http://creativeworkshops.ning.com/

2 comments:

Laura Kay said...

Wow. This is an amazing page!! Oh so very creative!! I understand, I am a backgrounder as well!!

Kathy said...

Wowzer! Each of these is a work of art! Maybe you don't need to write on them because you've already said what you need to say without saying a word! :-) Really inspiring to see!