Thursday, November 19, 2009

Beeswax Collage

This is one of my latest pieces, a beeswax collage on canvas board. The images are from Anna Corba. I recently taught a class using this technique and it was a great success! And the studio smelled so wonderful, too! I'll be offering a class in beeswax collage again after the holidays so if you're interested and you live anywhere near Westlake Village in California, please leave me a comment with your email address and I will let you know what the class schedule is.

6 comments:

Prairie Primitives said...

Hi! I took a class with Anna Corba earlier this year. She's a delightful teacher and I got hooked on beeswax collage! Have only had time to make a few pieces, but I've definitely been enjoying it!

Gina said...

Hi Prairie Primitives, yes it's really fun and isn't it. I bet Anna's a wonderful teacher!

Becca Holso said...

Sooo beautiful!!

Angela Recada said...

Hi!

I found you through your comment on "Notes From the Voodoo Cafe."
:0)
This piece is beautiful! I just bought some beeswax recently and want to try something like this soon, myself.

Sharon said...

Your beeswax collage was great! I have one of Anna Corba's books and am just happy to look at her images-- so nice. I'll bet you had a wonderful time in her class- keep on creating, I'm signing up for your blog. Shar

Gina said...

Thanks Sharon, I haven't taken any classes with Anna Corba. This was a piece I did while I was doing the teaching :_)