Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Intention

teesha's circus: intention


Above is a link to Teesha Moore's post about intention and the Power of Attraction and especially how it can relate to your art, or rather how your art can help you relate to your intentions. Teesha is just so fabulous... so smart, so inspiring. I found this post of hers to be very uplifting and a helpful way to help me to make goals. I have struggled with that... sometimes the golals that come to  my head sound very selfish to me and I'd be embarrassed to share them. But I think I can at least make my list privately and see what happens after that.
So go read Teesha's post and then stop by and see her gorgeous journal pages for some great inspiration!

G.
PS... darn I wish I had the money to take her Mermaid class!!!!!

No comments: